Tuesday 8 May 2012

Made by Me May - Day 7


Just heard, the Mr is coming home early, tomorrow to be exact.  I'm still only half way through painting the bedroom, so we may have to sleep in the lounge for a couple of days.  On the plus side he can help me finish.
We are currently living in a three bedroom house that needs a lot of work.  My workroom (the smallest bedroom) was painted before we moved in, but the rest is slowly being done.  I haven't done alot of painting and decorating previous to this, so am learning as I go.


I got this idea off another blog, but can't remember who it was, will edit later when I find them.

Collection of T-Shirts

After: Cute little skirt with ruffles


Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! This is Agy from Green Issues emailing you to say you won the giveaway for the lens pendant. Couldn't find your email, so would be great if you could drop me a line at greenissuessg@gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete