Sunday 6 May 2012

Made by Me May - Day 4



Today was my day at "the shop".  By this I mean I volunteer at a charity shop the first friday of every month, I do this with my Mum and we always have a great time.  I'm well known for dumpster diving and often bring home clothes that have been considered unsaleable and thrown in the bin.  Today I got half a rubbish bag full and can't wait to turn their trash into others treasures. I have already shown you a few of my rescues but here is another one.


Nothing much wrong with this XLarge womans T-shirt except a small stain on the front.




I used an small pair of shorts for a pattern, and by placing it on the sleeves had the perfect way to use both sleeves to make a cute pair of shorts.



I love the lace detail on the bottom.

Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment