Sunday 27 May 2012

Made By Me May - Day 27

We spent the night at a friends place last weekend.  They have three gorgeous girls Miss H(15) Little Miss H (4) and Miss B (15months).  Such a great way to spent the night and day today, they are so amazingly entertaining.  I've know Miss H(15) since she was 5 and I love the awesome young woman she has turned into.  Her Mum DS was showing us the Wii and the Just Dance game when Miss H came into the lounge and turned it off half way through a dance claiming "Mum, stop that now!, you are embarrasing yourself, You have guests!"  I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself.  I took the girls some things I had gotten from the shop for them including a little bridesmaid dress in size 12 months I thought Miss B might like to dress up in as Little Miss H has alot of dress up clothes but when I got up the next morning Little Miss H had decided she was going to wear it, and with some persistance she managed it.  It skirt only came to her knees but she loved it.  I had actually taken her an infinity scarf I had knitted for her, she is always stealing mine whenever I visit.






I had been given this scarf by a friend, and although there is nothing really wrong with it, I decided to unravel it and start over.


I wound it all around a picture frame and was left with a tail, it was the perfect length for a bracelet, so I wore it.  No waste, tick.

Close Up of Tail

I ended up making an infinity scarf for myself as well as a matching one for Little Miss H.  Perfect for the cold as we start into Winter.



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment