Sunday 20 May 2012

Made by Me May - Day 19

I have always wanted to go on a cruise.  I've never thought too much about doing the big OE, travel just isn't that important to me, but a cruise.  Ever since I was young and watched The Love Boat religiously I have wanted to wave goodbye from the ledo deck and sit at the Captains table for dinner.  It's the romance that gets me I think.  You can imagine how jealous I am of my MIL at the moment, she is on the high seas visiting beautiful places and drinking colourful cocktails.  I received an email from her today and although she hasn't said too much or sent any photos I'm sure she is having a wonderful time.  I think she would be a lovely romantic interest  for Captain Stubbing......



 

I'm not a huge fan of shirts.  I find them uncomfortable and unflattering.  I loved the colour on this shirt but not the collar, so off it came.  I sewed some crochet lace onto the new neckline and added a crochet spiral, much better.









No comments:

Post a Comment