Friday 18 May 2012

Made by Me May - Day 17

I'm over half way now. When I started I wasn't sure I would have enough to share, but I'm amazing myself with how easy I'm finding each new day.  I had heard about blogging of course, but it took one lady to get me hooked. That's Marisa of  newdressaday.com, if you haven't seen her stuff you have to go check her out. Go on do it now, I can wait..............Ok, isn't she so inspiring.  I suddenly had a name for what I had been doing for years and a whole community of like minded people.  Before I knew it I was obsessed with blogs. That first day was over a year ago now and I can't believe how far I have come since then.

Today I have for you a copycat of a Marisa copycat.


Here is the original Anthropologie necklace.


Here is Marisa's Version.


 If you want to see how she did it you can find her tutorial here



And My Version


I used a thinner wire and blue cotton.  Next time I'll use a thicker wire, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment