Tuesday 15 May 2012

Made by Me May - Day 14

You have probably noticed by now that my photos are not the best, I have a very basic camera and I don't know how to use it.  I need to take some lessons from the guy who took these photos.






These were taken by my brother who had never really taken photos before a few years ago and has no formal training.  I encouraged him to do his first wedding for a friend of ours a couple of years ago, and he just stuns me with his talent.  Check him out on facebook, just search for PhilBailey photography.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

Over time I'm sure I will share lots of his photos in the meantime you'll just have to put up with my pics.

Below is a selection of my button jewellery, each piece is totally unique and I loved making them.  The first two of these were made from buttons that were in my Gran's collection.  I made pendant necklaces for my cousins as a keepsake. The button charm bracelets are my favourite and I have kept a few for myself.

Pendant Button Neckalce

String Button Necklace


Button Charm Bracelet


Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment