Monday 14 May 2012

Made By Me May - Day 13

It's mothers day and I know lots of deserving mothers.  But I want to give a shout out to mine.  My Mum is awesome, she is the most caring, giving person I know.  She doesn't have much but if you need it it's yours. She raised us on her own, giving up everything for us so we could have everything we needed, giving us a happy stable home and I have to say I think she did a pretty good job.  I hope to one day be just as great a mum as she is.  I also have a fantastic stepmother, my father remarried when I was young and the most lovely lady was introduced into our lives.  She has always been there for us and I hope she knows just how much we appreciate her. I love my Mums, Happy Mother's Day.

I love jewellery, especially brooches, and when I saw these on a blog (wish I could remember which one) I had to make some.
I used a few different ties I had collected and rolled them into roses using my glue gun to secure.



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment