Saturday 12 May 2012

Made by Me May - Day 12

What do I tell you today? A topic doesn't immediately come to mind, which is very unlike me. 'Cos I'm a talker.  And there you go a topic.  I was really shy as a kid, didn't really talk much to anyone, but when I reached 18 and started going out and meeting more people, I'm guessing the drinks didn't hurt, I started to talk more and once I started I couldn't seem to stop.  I still have my shy moments but they are few and far between these days.  I also tend to overshare which is a really bad habit and one I am trying to curb.

In the meantime, here is some bunting I have been making with fabric scraps.  I even made my own bias binding for these ones. I'm hoping to make heaps more to sell.  I have made some boys too, but don't have any photos of them.



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment