Tuesday 1 May 2012

Made by Me May - Day 1

I thought I would be a good idea to start this blog with a post each day with a little about me as well as something I have made.  Let's start with me, I was Born and raised in Christchurch by an awesome Mum along with my brother who is 15 months younger than me. We all still live in Christchurch, in fact my Mum still lives in the house she was raised in. My Brother is married with three great kids, I'm a very proud Aunty to two nieces (12 & 6) and a nephew (10). That's enough about me for now, here is a T-Shirt I upcycled for my niece Miss E(6)

   Plain T that needs a little embellishment





  I cut strips from an old T and pinned on in a spiral






Two more spirals added in complimentary colours, a piece of ribbon and netting bow and we have the finished product




Thanks for looking,


Jen










1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, that's a lovely upcycled tee for a six year old - she would definitely love the lollipop! Thank you for popping over to comment on my pendant giveaway. Stay tuned for the tutorial and the announcement of the winner this Wednesday!

    Agy of Green Issues.

    ReplyDelete